Discovery Christian Church's Online Community
We want to let you know about Discovery Christian Church’s online community called theLoop! It is a great way to build community and stay connected! We think you will love all the features, which include the ability to:
• Quickly update your family's information
• View all the groups and serving teams you are a involved with
• Share files and communicate quickly with your groups
• View serving schedules
• Register for events with ease
• Set up a one time or recurring gift using credit, debit or check
• Track your giving and print statements at any time
Quick steps to get started...
1. Login to theLoop. If this is your first time to login, click “Sign Up” under the login box. Enter your information, if an email match is found in our system, an email with your username and a link to set your password is sent instantly, if not an activation link will be sent within one business day.
2. Update your profile. Once logged in, on the right, click “Go to my profile”, and check to be sure your info is up-to-date. To update your profile and add a picture, click on “Edit Profile” (under Actions, on the right). The software allows one email for all communication per person. Please use the best email address to receive serving reminders/requests and all communication from church staff and team leaders.
3. Edit your privacy settings. theLoop is a safe and secure way to connect to others within our church community. You decide exactly what personal information you want others to see, the default setting shows your name only. For families we want you to know that children are not publicly listed until they reach the age of 12. You can update your privacy settings at any time by clicking “Update privacy” on the right, under Actions.
4. Find your groups or teams you are involved in. At the right side of the screen of the home page you can see and click into all the groups or teams you are involved in. You can also access your groups or search for other groups under the “Groups” tab along the top of the screen.